It’s hard for anyone to escape one of the most common financial stresses of life.
At some point in time, we’ve all had or will have debt. Whether it’s a school or car loan, a mortgage or credit card, it piles up, making daily expenses hard to manage and putting long-term retirement and savings goals on the back burner.
WHAT IS DEBT ELIMINATORS?
This community, or club, is for people, couples or families that are serious about getting out of debt. Members will receive one-on-one coaching and guidance in a group setting to help them navigate their finances with an emphasis on significantly reducing and eliminating outstanding balances.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
There is no minimum or maximum amount of debt needed to join this group. If you daydream about all of the things you could do without credit card balances, this community is for you. If you fear retirement or don’t think you’ll ever be able to retire because of debt, this group is for you.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We want people who are really serious about paying off debt. As a sign of commitment, members must pay monthly dues of $10.
Here are some of the membership benefits:
- A monthly personal coaching call with Amy Peek, owner of Peekz ConsultiN.
- A debt stacking plan customized to your specific financial needs.
- A quarterly 30-minute face-to-face session for coaching and plan updating.
- Enrollment in a yearly incentive program.
- Free admission to one Peekz financial workshop per year.
- Access to books, news articles, tips and blogs regarding eliminating debt.
- Incentives, like gift cards for groceries or gas, every time you pay off a debt.
If you’d like more information about Debt Eliminators or would like to join, please fill out our enrollment form below. Upon submission, we’ll reach out to you with more details as soon as possible.
Photo credit: Brendan Wood, Flickr–CC